Most users ever online was 926 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:27 am

Reply to topic Bioflow Now Available In Malaysia & Singapore

Bioflow Now Available In Malaysia & Singapore
gbrian
Site Admin
Site Admin

3523 MYGOLF

Kuala Lumpur, 29 June 2012: BIOFLOW, one of the world's leading suppliers of magnetic wrist products, announced today at a packed press and media launch party at the glitzy Golf Club KL City Centre, that their entire range of highly sought after magnotherapy bracelets and sports bands will soon be available throughout Malaysia and Singapore from July onwards in all leading golf retailers such as Isetan golf departmental stores and Royal Sporting House.

BIOFLOW staff players that include former World Number One, Lee Westwood have already won three times in the 2012 season. Westwood recently finished five shots clear of fellow Englishman Ross Fisher and a strong European Tour field to secure his second win of the 2012 season in the Nordea Masters and hand BIOFLOW their third victory of the season, following Paul Lawrie’s success in Qatar and Westwood’s earlier win in Indonesia.

Westwood is not just an ambassador for the BIOFLOW Sport wrist bands, but a huge advocate of magnotherapy, commenting: “The advantages were immediate and I couldn’t believe how comfortable BIOFLOW wristbands are to wear.”

Other Team BIOFLOW staff players include Paul Lawrie, Thomas Aiken, Simon Dyson, Chris Wood, David Horsey and Christina Kim.

BIOFLOW was also the dominant magnotherapy wristband worn at the recently concluded US Open with many players in the field sporting BIOFLOW SPORT wristbands.

Representing BIOFLOW as the sole and exclusive distributor for Malaysia and Singapore was the founder and President of The Golf Club KL City Centre, Hock Toh.

Hock Toh (Founder & President of The Golf Club KL City Golf) flanked by 2 models.

“I am delighted to be able to add BIOFLOW to our prestigious line up of the best health and sports jewelry in the world and the partnership fits the bill perfectly as we’ve been looking for the best magnotherapy bracelets to complement our premium Shuzi brand and I have no doubt in my mind that BIOFLOW is the best in its class”, said Hock Toh.

Bioflow Technology - Central Reverse Polarity®

The powerful field of the magnet is thought to improve circulation, ensuring that a greater number of oxygen-carrying red cells and healing white cells of our immune system reach every part of the body. As a result this reduces pain and swelling, increases the supply of nutrients to the affected area and in turn helps the body heal. Any form of therapy that improves circulation and helps the blood detoxify is of huge benefit in the anti-inflammatory and healing process.

Magnotherapy has been used for centuries by humans and animals to aid healing, alleviate pain, improve circulation and help with many other conditions including arthritis, sports injuries, poor circulation, high blood pressure, skin complaints, fatigue syndrome and general aches and pains.

The magnets developed by Bioflow use a strong, multi-directional force of magnetism called ‘Central Reverse Polarity’ also referred to as ‘CRP’, to mimic the expensive professional equipment used by physiotherapists. Molecules that exit a CRP field are more efficient than those produced by standard magnets. This technology is patented to Bioflow and no similar method exists.

This strong, multi-directional force of magnetism is thought to improve blood flow, encouraging healing and cell regeneration.

With more and more players adopting the product even without endorsement, BIOFLOW further enhances their position as the go-to magnotherapy wristbands and bracelets in golf.

BIOFLOW SPORT is designed to complement an active lifestyle, with a winning combination of patented magnet technology teamed with a durable, non-tearable silicone sports wristband that is water resistant. Available in ten colour combinations (black, blue, red, green, pink, yellow, jade, white and neon variants) and five sizes (XS, S, M, L and XL).

RRP: RM279.00

Last edited by gbrian on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Irons: Saqra Forged INB-213CB (5-P)
Wedges: Grindworks Forged 86E-Grind ( 50 & 58 ), Titleist Vokey SM5 (54) M-Grind
Putter: TaylorMade Corza 72 Ghost Tour
Balls: Titleist ProV1, PRoV1x
European Tour Star Aiken Turns To BioFlow And Avoids Surgery
gbrian
Site Admin
Site Admin

3523 MYGOLF

European Tour Star Aiken Turns To BioFlow And Avoids Surgery

Thomas Aiken

In December 2004 South African golf star, Thomas Aiken, was faced with surgery on a troublesome wrist injury and lengthy lay-off from the game. However, a chance meeting with the South African distributor for Bioflow magnotherapy products just six weeks before his scheduled operation and the European Tour professional has never looked back.

“I tried the Bioflow wristbands almost as a last resort, but I’m so glad I did. Ultimately I avoided surgery on my wrist and was back hitting golf balls in three weeks. I won’t take them off now” said the 28 year-old Open de Espana winner.

Instead of sitting out much of the season, Aiken went on to top the Sunshine Tour’s Winter Swing in 2005 as well as compete on the Nationwide Tour in America, before earning his European Tour card through the Qualifying School in 2007. Since then Aiken has firmly established himself on the European Tour and recorded his career best year on the European Tour in 2011. Finishing 22nd on the Race to Dubai, enjoying his maiden tour victory at the 2011 Open de Espana and earning over €1 million while wearing his new Bioflow Sport wrist band.

Aiken added: “I’m now the biggest advocate of magnotherapy and Bioflow are number one.

They literally saved my career and I’m delighted to be ambassador for their products.” Bioflow are global leaders in magnetic therapy innovation and technology, with over 15 years experience and more than a million satisfied customers worldwide.

Hock Toh, Head of Bioflow Asia, commented: “Thomas’ personal experiences make him the perfect ambassador for Bioflow and I’m delighted he’s joined Team Bioflow. His story is quite remarkable and like those in so many of the e-mails we get each day, Bioflow has changed his life.”

Bioflow Sport wristbands feature patented Central Reverse Polarity technology. This strong, multi-directional force of magnetism is thought to improve blood flow, encouraging healing and cell regeneration. Designed to complement an active lifestyle, with a winning combination of patented magnet technology teamed with a durable, non-tearable silicone sports wristband that is water resistant, Bioflow Sport wristbands are available in wide range of colours and sizes starting from just RM199.00

“We now have over 1 million satisfied customers, just like Thomas. However, due to a host of inferior products flooding the market and the numerous false claims over recent years from other wristband products, some people still remain sceptical as to the benefits. I would recommend them to try out Bioflow and our patented magnotherapy technology” added Hock.

“I tell everyone my story and about the benefits of Bioflow. I wear one on each wrist now and can hit as many golf balls as I want. Truly amazing” added Aiken.

Aiken has become an official ambassador for Bioflow and has his own range of products which include Monet Golf and the Bioflow Sport in Turquoise Grey. He is joined on Team Bioflow alongside current world number two Lee Westwood and Paul Lawrie, who has moved up 118 places in the world rankings since wearing his Bioflow Sport wrist band. Other golfers include Simon Dyson, Chris Wood, David Horsey and Christina Kim, further enhancing Bioflow’s position as the go-to magnotherapy wristbands and bracelets in golf.

~~~~~ENDS~~~~~

Wedges: Grindworks Forged 86E-Grind ( 50 & 58 ), Titleist Vokey SM5 (54) M-Grind
Sponsor
jasonaam

64 MYGOLF
Where to buy this in the northern area?

Irons: PING Rapture
Putter: PING G5i Craze
Home Club : Permaipura Golf & Country Club, Bedong, KEDAH
gbrian
Site Admin
Site Admin

3523 MYGOLF
jasonaam wrote:

hi jasonaam,
Please click the following link:
http://www.mygolf.com.my/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=9084

we are trying to garner some order.
Target price is RM199.00.
Pay nothing until we achieved 20 units and RM199.00 target price.

Thanks.

farsight
Don Vice Captain (2010)

193 MYGOLF
gbrian wrote:
jasonaam wrote:

hi jasonaam,

Thanks.

Hi Brian, I thought their introductory price is rm199, why still need 20 units to get at their outlet intro price?
Sponsor
gbrian
Site Admin
Site Admin

3523 MYGOLF
farsight wrote:
gbrian wrote:
jasonaam wrote:

hi jasonaam,

Thanks.

Hi Brian, I thought their introductory price is rm199, why still need 20 units to get at their outlet intro price?

Yup, that was introductory price.. now back to their usual retail price at RM279.00.

jasonaam

64 MYGOLF
Please include me as well. TQ

Irons: PING Rapture
Putter: PING G5i Craze
Home Club : Permaipura Golf & Country Club, Bedong, KEDAH
gbrian
Site Admin
Site Admin

3523 MYGOLF
jasonaam wrote:
Please include me as well. TQ

added at the following thread:
http://www.mygolf.com.my/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=86023#86023

Cheers!