Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 2225 on Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:53 am

Reply to topic Re: Slicer 51 is back

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Re: Slicer 51 is back
Slicer51

MYGOLF
I would like to thanks Brian for helping me to get back my username of Slicer51 and my 700+ posts.

In case I miss or did not response to any of your PM and meassage. I am sorry...

I hope you all are doing well and playing well too ...

Paging Alvin ( Monkey god ) .. Where are you ?

The Most Important Shot in Golf Is This One
"Experience is not what happens to you, it is what you do with what happens to you"

PLS READ THIS 1st before posting in BST thread.
http://www.mygolf.com.my/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=9798&start=0
Slicer51

MYGOLF
Ho, by the way .. Brian .. Can you delete the other account of mine >> Slicer 52 ?

Thx

"Experience is not what happens to you, it is what you do with what happens to you"

Sponsor
AccidentalGolfer

MYGOLF
Ketemu lagi, pak! Laughing

MYGOLF
Is that really you? How can we be sure it's you and not another who's hacked into your account?

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Laughing

You've been missed. Welcome back.

(John 6:35 ESV)

Slicer51

MYGOLF
AccidentalGolfer wrote:
Ketemu lagi, pak! Laughing

Yes, yes .. How your game lately ? I still do not have a chance to play with you. I promised Lee that my next Malaysia, I going to have a round with you .. Hope you can join too ... I will pm you at aleast 2 weeks in advance

Sponsor
Slicer51

MYGOLF
Lee36328 wrote:
Is that really you? How can we be sure it's you and not another who's hacked into your account?

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Laughing

Yes, it is me bro .. I am still trying to get use to the new grips method from you ... Not easy bro as old habit really hard to chance Crying or Very sad

Denmeister

MYGOLF
Slicer51 wrote:
Lee36328 wrote:

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Laughing

Yes, it is me bro .. I am still trying to get use to the new grips method from you ... Not easy bro as old habit really hard to chance Crying or Very sad

Hello Bro!!!
We really have to thank the admin folks who got you back your original username. Now to start posting more and letting us know how your progress has been.

Kinda miss you.....
simivan

MYGOLF
Slicer51 wrote:
I would like to thanks Brian for helping me to get back my username of Slicer51 and my 700+ posts.

In case I miss or did not response to any of your PM and meassage. I am sorry...

I hope you all are doing well and playing well too ...

Paging Alvin ( Monkey god ) .. Where are you ?

Am still around - not so much posting in the forum nowadays as scared "offend" people.
Transport very slow these few months but playing too much golf - just logged my 82nd round for 2011 on Sunday and played at 32 different courses all over.
Was playing well for a short spell only - below 90 for a few rounds but now back to high 90's again as the consistency gone off a bit especially the chip and putt.
Driving maybe better now - still with the S2 but still fooling around switching the shafts from the Fujikura to the Voodoo now and then. But I also put the Cobra SZ PW and GW irons in my bag and these are really good scoring clubs - 100-110 use the GW and around 110-120 use the PW - almost 8 out of 10 times on target (on the green)
Played with Uncle Han Liam sunday at his home club KRTU - his game maybe not so sharp now.
Hutch's game is really horrible now - so can give him 6-6 or more now.
Still waiting for a rematch.
frankie

MYGOLF
Looong time no c yr Ommph! broslicer51 congrats on gettin yr name back..... Very Happy
PFD888

MYGOLF
Slicer51 and Slicer52...

My indon workers use to come back to Malaysia by using another name on new passport.

I thought you are doing that as well Laughing Laughing
Sponsor
Slicer51

MYGOLF
[quote="DenMeister
Hello Bro!!!
We really have to thank the admin folks who got you back your original username. Now to start posting more and letting us know how your progress has been.

Kinda miss you.....[/quote]

Hi Bro DenMeister,

I did not see much of your posting too. You have been busy ? How your game ? I now tell you how my game Crying or Very sad

From the tee off, fairways shots, chipping, bunker and putting. All these department cannot seems to be good in just one round ( I guess if I do, I am a pro by now ).

What happened was. It is always 1 or 2 departments were bad during my round. My driver seems okay for this year. I am hitting left and right in my fairway shot (accurate poor) in month of March, the rest of department was okay. In April, I got back my accurancy with my fairway shots but my putting like shits.

In May, my golf buddies called me "chipping King". My chipping is strong to get me "up & down" in high %.

This Month, my golf buddies called me " C short King" because all my chipping were short.

Bro, you tell me what wrong with me ... I just cannot get all my department to proform together when I wanted them to be....

I just got back from a round this afternoon. I bogey all the 18 holes.. Hi not bad lah .. But you know how it feel, when you are trying hard to get par when you playing bogey all the way Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Slicer51

MYGOLF
simivan wrote:

Am still around - not so much posting in the forum nowadays as scared "offend" people.
Transport very slow these few months but playing too much golf - just logged my 82nd round for 2011 on Sunday and played at 32 different courses all over.
Was playing well for a short spell only - below 90 for a few rounds but now back to high 90's again as the consistency gone off a bit especially the chip and putt.
Driving maybe better now - still with the S2 but still fooling around switching the shafts from the Fujikura to the Voodoo now and then. But I also put the Cobra SZ PW and GW irons in my bag and these are really good scoring clubs - 100-110 use the GW and around 110-120 use the PW - almost 8 out of 10 times on target (on the green)
Played with Uncle Han Liam sunday at his home club KRTU - his game maybe not so sharp now.
Hutch's game is really horrible now - so can give him 6-6 or more now.
Still waiting for a rematch.

Scared to "offend" people ? I know you bro, you are not the type that "offend" people. You are a good man.

Bro, I can only hit 100m with my PW. You seems to have improve in distance now Laughing

I know how to get Hutch to focus and play better. One night out with us in Surabaya and you will see him "fly" in the next day on the course.

I am looking forward for an rematch too bro.

Slicer51

MYGOLF
frankie wrote:
Looong time no c yr Ommph! broslicer51 congrats on gettin yr name back..... Very Happy

Thank you frankie. How your game latest ?

Slicer51

MYGOLF
PFD888 wrote:
Slicer51 and Slicer52...

My indon workers use to come back to Malaysia by using another name on new passport.

Yes, that can be done (changing name) in passport. When you know the way in Indonesia Laughing

PFD888

MYGOLF
Slicer51 wrote:
PFD888 wrote:
Slicer51 and Slicer52...

Yes, that can be done (changing name) in passport. When you know the way in Indonesia Laughing
Bolehland1 & Bolehland2, you know i know Rolling Eyes
Sponsor