1259 MYGOLF
BD - Buffdae Question

Yum yum....I'd like to try PTGC. Very Happy
YHL
Nagaria Captain (2010)

846 MYGOLF
farsight wrote:
YHL wrote:

Hey Magic, plan to have BD game on 17th Jan @ 1pm...Templer Park GCC. You OK?

Templer Park GCC is one of the participating clubs of TP Vouchers Programme, anyone keen to play here are welcome to join us Smile

YHL, what's a BD game ? And how much if using the voucher since it's a Sunday? Sorry ah never used the vouchers before. Book still shrink-wrapped. Laughing

Hey Farsight, I have a date with Magic Wink We plan to have a game together as we celebrate our BirthDay this month (our BD is just a day apart)

Weekend game is RM100 nett including green fee and buggy fee.

Last edited by YHL on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileFind all posts by YHLSend private messageVisit poster's website
Sponsor
magic

2858 MYGOLF
YHL wrote:
farsight wrote:
YHL wrote:

Hey Magic, plan to have BD game on 17th Jan @ 1pm...Templer Park GCC. You OK?

Templer Park GCC is one of the participating clubs of TP Vouchers Programme, anyone keen to play here are welcome to join us Smile

YHL, what's a BD game ? And how much if using the voucher since it's a Sunday? Sorry ah never used the vouchers before. Book still shrink-wrapped. Laughing

Hey Farsight, me and Magic has a date Wink We plan to have a game together as we celebrate our BirthDay this month.

Weekend game is RM100 nett including green fee and buggy fee.

Ok, 17th is OK for me
View user's profileFind all posts by magicSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
YHL
Nagaria Captain (2010)

846 MYGOLF
Magic wrote:

Ok, 17th is OK for me

Great, I shall proceed to organise a game on 17th Jan then. New thread will be open for this BD game.

Now let's go back to the main topic, TP Vouchers.....

This package is good for golfers who can play weekday games as you only pay for buggy fee at certain courses...weekend rates are not as attractive though.

One disadvantage to note, most weekend games are limited to Sunday afternoon which we dislike due to the rain factor Sad
View user's profileFind all posts by YHLSend private messageVisit poster's website
alaba

126 MYGOLF
TQ all for ur comment.
I will grab this book ASAP & hope to play with u guys soon.
Thanks.
Sponsor
farsight
Don Vice Captain (2010)

193 MYGOLF
csl wrote:

for example ... we r from central region we do not ply northern or southern region, they do collect all other region discount book to exchange with us .... i never find out but think this is not real !!

THks -- CSL

csl, I just took off the shrink-wrap on my book Very Happy and on every voucher, it has this printed in red: Voucher MUST STRICTLY be detached by the club personnel upon registration. (Torn out voucher will not be accepted)

I guess we can still exchange partly used up books this year Laughing
farsight
Don Vice Captain (2010)

193 MYGOLF
YHL wrote:
Magic wrote:

Ok, 17th is OK for me

Great, I shall proceed to organise a game on 17th Jan then. New thread will be open for this BD game.

Now let's go back to the main topic, TP Vouchers.....

This package is good for golfers who can play weekday games as you only pay for buggy fee at certain courses...weekend rates are not as attractive though.

One disadvantage to note, most weekend games are limited to Sunday afternoon which we dislike due to the rain factor Sad

YHL, I just took a look at the Templars Park weekend voucher and it says you need a handicap card for playing on Sundays & Public Holidays... Sad
csl

235 MYGOLF
farsight wrote:
csl wrote:

for example ... we r from central region we do not ply northern or southern region, they do collect all other region discount book to exchange with us .... i never find out but think this is not real !!

THks -- CSL

csl, I just took off the shrink-wrap on my book Very Happy and on every voucher, it has this printed in red: Voucher MUST STRICTLY be detached by the club personnel upon registration. (Torn out voucher will not be accepted)

I guess we can still exchange partly used up books this year Laughing

Bro when u start to use u will know ... in malaysia had a lot of "jalan". Been tring to use fren voucher (torn from others book), Juz pretend i torn from my book ...

Normally they dun torn 4 u ... Rolling Eyes

41 MYGOLF
Hi can someone make a comparison between getting this book as compared to a subscription to AGS? Thanks!
YHL
Nagaria Captain (2010)

846 MYGOLF
devil_corp wrote:
Hi can someone make a comparison between getting this book as compared to a subscription to AGS? Thanks!

AGS is BETTER if you intend to play a lot of golf all year round. You get to play UNLIMITED rounds of golf at discounted rates.

As for TP Programme, you only get limited weekday vouchers free of green fee at few participating golf clubs. Some weekday and weekend special rate vouchers are similar to AGS rates...

Last edited by YHL on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
YHL
Nagaria Captain (2010)

846 MYGOLF
farsight wrote:
YHL, I just took a look at the Templars Park weekend voucher and it says you need a handicap card for playing on Sundays & Public Holidays... Sad

Farsight, don't worry so much, you just need to flash your Hole-in-One card Wink Which card is more POWERFUL than this ???

Anyway, I will call the club to confirm the requirement again...most golf clubs will have to mention they require hcp card to play during weekends but to my experience playing over the years, most of the time they don't ask for it when I register....
devil_corp

41 MYGOLF
Thanks for the information. I was led to believe by someone in MST golf that there are 104 vouchers in the book. 52 weekend passes and 52 weekday passes of various discounts - either free green fees or at the very least half price green fees. Guess I'll just have to look at it myself.
farsight
Don Vice Captain (2010)

193 MYGOLF
devil_corp wrote:
Thanks for the information. I was led to believe by someone in MST golf that there are 104 vouchers in the book. 52 weekend passes and 52 weekday passes of various discounts - either free green fees or at the very least half price green fees. Guess I'll just have to look at it myself.

It says on the front cover:

52 Weekdays Complimentary Green Fee Vouchers
27 Weekdays Special Golf Package Vouchers
37 Weekends Special Golf Package Vouchers

I bought this book cos I did not renew my AGS and was waiting for mygolf.com golf card. Since that is delayed, I thought this might be a good alternative. No try no know...
YHL
Nagaria Captain (2010)

846 MYGOLF
devil_corp wrote:

It is advisable for you to check out the list of clubs and rates 1st before you commit buying it to see if their offerings really suit your requirement. No doubt they offer many many vouchers but many courses are situated outside Klang Valley. It is only worth it if you don't mind to travel a bit to play.

One bad experience I just recalled, the buggy charge at Berjaya Hills GCC is RM100 nett per buggy if you use the TP vouchers. This is the most expensive buggy charge I've ever encountered in Malaysia !!!
csl

235 MYGOLF
YHL wrote:
As for TP Programme, you only get one weekday voucher free of green fee at a limited number of participating golf clubs. Some weekday and weekend special rate vouchers are similar to AGS rates...

In 2008, they r having 2 weekday n 1 weekend voucher ... they change it last year. But myself still prefer the old version. But noting much i can do ... for their own interst they had 2 change .... (JMO)

Malaysia Top Premier Book Voucher