A'Famosa Golf Resort
Jalan Kemus, Pulau Sebang, Simpang Empat
Alor Gajah 78000 Melaka

Description: 27 Holes - Rocky, Palms and Lakes Nines
Tel: 06 - 552 0888 / 0777
Cool
Jax

12 MYGOLF
Balls....bring lots of it....the rough are not long but the grass seems to be able to gobble up balls.....

Yardage seems problem as well.....make sure to club up... Shocked
Sponsor
azrul

118 MYGOLF
i've just got back from a long weekend break to malacca and managed to enjoy the golf in a-famosa. for those who wanted to give it a try, you should. its a nice change of environment compared to KL.

i played there during the wee.kends, saturday and sunday morning. its quite resonable. green fee is around RM 189.00 and buggy is RM 60.00(twin share). they're having this promotion where for every 2 golfer, the second golfer enjoy 50% off the green fee. in total for 2 ball on weekend (which surprises me!) is approximately RM 170.00 per pax.

the course is mixed between long par 4's and 5's but short par 3's. but with the dry spell in malacca recently, you can manage to tee it off around 250++ meters (provided you hit the fairway). the rough is quite thick. the greens are firm. a bit too firm as it wont bite your ball. your approach has to drop before the green in order for it to roll.

every body should go there and try. they even open their monthly medal championship to public and charge RM 140.00 p/pax only!
geraldsaw

633 MYGOLF
Nice course but the facilities stink. Went twice and twice the hot water was non existent. Last visit was last month. Had to stop play in the evening due to heavy rain and there was no nice hot shower.
mickey

190 MYGOLF
hi play there yesterday,nice weather green fast,markers not correct distance.overall much improved compare to last year trip.play frm blue,long when wind is up.next will try Tiara.

geraldsaw

633 MYGOLF
played here recently - facilities much improved - hot water working again. harimau throw something at what he think is small sleeping crocodile but when crocodile jump the mouth open to show big crocodile.
afar

98 MYGOLF
mickey wrote:
hi play there yesterday,nice weather green fast,markers not correct distance.overall much improved compare to last year trip.play frm blue,long when wind is up.next will try Tiara.

mickey,
how much is the green fees + buggy for weekdays? Planning to go there this friday.

190 MYGOLF
afar950 wrote:
mickey wrote:

mickey,
how much is the green fees + buggy for weekdays? Planning to go there this friday.
i am using the Top premier voucher book.pay rm33 + rm10 F&B voucher total onli rm43 for 18 holes.cheap n nice klang valley course no match n overprice.if i hav money (millionhair) sure consider Melaka the place to retired.Ppl there r more honest n sincere.cheers!

Beginner

8 MYGOLF
this course which provide with ladies caddies and it was my first time of trying... Honestly, this is nice having lady caddies (china)... this course is not that hard... but challenging too...i love the crocodile course... hehehe... and i would rather choose to go there again next year...
View user's profileFind all posts by feoncsySend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
kerawit

492 MYGOLF
azrul wrote:
i've just got back from a long weekend break to malacca and managed to enjoy the golf in a-famosa. for those who wanted to give it a try, you should. its a nice change of environment compared to KL.

i played there during the wee.kends, saturday and sunday morning. its quite resonable. green fee is around RM 189.00 and buggy is RM 60.00(twin share). they're having this promotion where for every 2 golfer, the second golfer enjoy 50% off the green fee. in total for 2 ball on weekend (which surprises me!) is approximately RM 170.00 per pax.

the course is mixed between long par 4's and 5's but short par 3's. but with the dry spell in malacca recently, you can manage to tee it off around 250++ meters (provided you hit the fairway). the rough is quite thick. the greens are firm. a bit too firm as it wont bite your ball. your approach has to drop before the green in order for it to roll.

every body should go there and try. they even open their monthly medal championship to public and charge RM 140.00 p/pax only!

masih ada ke promotion nii

Hybrid : 910H 21*
i5~p : RBZ Max
wedge : Vokey 54, 58*
Putter : Monza spider
View user's profileFind all posts by kerawitSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo Messenger
Sponsor
rizalak
Don Committee (2011)

459 MYGOLF
wa sanggup.... jangan lupa caddy vely blind... dun know how to reach number on iron and for sure cannot find ball but is compulsory. Not sure their job is but they fetch wrong club and cannot spot ball so?????

235 MYGOLF
Pro rizalak

Dun scare me off lah .... my fren tell me their caddy is average but not so bad lah.

I m having a game there ??? we r new golfer to ply new course need caddy as our "eyes" lah Embarassed

Thks -- CSL
YHL
Nagaria Captain (2010)

846 MYGOLF
Today, The Sun paper reported :

"Golfer in croc attack snaps up RM43,000 offer"

Full story from Bernama.com can be viewed here : http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/newsgeneral.php?id=483138

I am wondering if the golf club has killed that buaya already...

The golfer bitten by the croc must be playing with an expensive golf ball. His ball was lost in danger croc zone yet he dared to enter, attempting to find it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by YHL on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileFind all posts by YHLSend private messageVisit poster's website
magic

2858 MYGOLF
from Sinchew Jit Poh

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/153325?tid=1
View user's profileFind all posts by magicSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
mizuno_player

168 MYGOLF
I heard about the attack a while ago. Now, he gets RM43,000. Can buy a Honma set. Or a Proton Saga.

But seriously, that spot is dangerous.

The caddies there cannot speak English. I wonder how they will caution the new visitors. Sign language perhaps..
Sponsor
A'Famosa Golf Resort