gbrian
Site Admin
Site Admin

3540 MYGOLF
Please share with us your experience.

Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort
Lot 6019, Jalan Changkat Larang
31000 Batu Gajah, Perak.

Description: 27 Holes - Raintree Nine & Lakes Nine, Wetlands Nine (Par 3 Course)
Tel: 05 - 366 7433

Ramadhan @ Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort (2012)

Batu Gajah Perak, – Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort is proud to feature authentic food ...'SELERA 1 MALAYSIA' at Lake Side Terrace Coffee House this Ramadhan!

From the theme of this Ramadhan Buffet, you would already know that the dishes would suit local palate, coming from the three major races in the country.

Their chefs headed by Chef Raizal is ready to give their best with their specialty halal food such as NASI TOMATO, NASI MINYAK and NASI LEMUNI amongst others. The food is prepared from quality ingredients and grounded spices from Perak.

CLEARWATER has a spread of a selection of local Ulam-ulaman and Kerabu, such as KACANG KELISSA, PETAI, JERING, TEMU, DAUN PEGAGA, ULAM RAJA, PUCUK BETIK, PUCUK GAJUS, TERUNG JARI, PERIA, NANGKA MUDA, KERABU DAUN SELUM, KERABU KACANG KELISSA, KERABU NANGKA MUDA, KERABU PUCUK PAKU, KERABU PERUT, KERABU PARU, KERABU MANGGA, KERABU TAUGEH and also Ikan Masin such as IKAN SEPAT, IKAN GELAMA, IKAN TALANG, IKAN KURAU, IKAN BULU AYAM..

For the main course, guests may indulge in our kampong food selection such as AYAM PERCIK BATU GAJAH, RENDANG TOK, SAYUR DALCHA DGN KAMBING, AYAM MASAK MERAH, KURMA KAMBING WITH UBI KENTANG, DAGING MASAK LADA HITAM AND PLANTA, RENDANG AYAM PEDAS, IKAN MASAK LEMAK NENAS and GULAI KAWAH DAGING

There are also the various stations for FRIED KEOW TEOW KERANG, FRIED BEE HOON CHINESE STYLE, INDIAN MURTABAK, CAPATI, IKAN BAKAR, ROTI JALA WITH AYAM CURRY , IKAN BAKAR AIR ASAM and AIR BATU CAMPUR.

Also, if you have been looking for Ipoh’s best CUCUR UDANG by Chef Ros, look no further. She is now with Clearwater Sanctuary, and would be “live” cooking for you!

Spoil yourself with desserts PENGGAT PISANG & SAGU BUBUR KACANG HIJAU BUBUR GANDUM, MALAY KUEH and many other delicacies.

On Sundays, a GRILLED LAMB marinated with special Malaysian herbs would also be served.

End the evening with the TEH TARIK from the Beverage Counter with a selection of both hot and cold drinks.

The buffet items are rotated daily from THREE different menus specially prepared for the month of Ramadhan and is open from 7.00p.m. – 10.00p.m. Daily.

Prices for this Ramadhan buffer dinner are RM35++ per adult and RM25++ per child below 12 years of age. For every nine paying guests, the tenth eats for free.

Those who book early, between 9.00am – 1.00pm daily, would receive an early bird discount of 5%. Additionally, guests from the government sector enjoy 10% off published rates.

Besides dining on such sumptuous food at the resort’s Lake Side Terrace Coffee House with an amazing lake view, guests are allowed for that evening, to make use of all sports and recreational facilities at no charge.

It would be an excellent opportunity to discover for yourself that Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort doesn’t just cater to golfers. In fact, it boasts facilities for more than ten other sports like badminton, tennis, swimming pool, cyber cafe, boating, fishing, archery, cycling even birdwatching. Therefore, this resort is a top choice for family leisure.

Lastly, Clearwater also offering a best price which is only RM80 per person for 18 holes golf game on weekday.

Reservations: Call 05-3667433

Last edited by gbrian on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
pink.golf

10 MYGOLF

Very scenic golf course. Lots of water pond. Thats the reason this course called Clearwater Santuary coz you have to hit clear over the water. Total there are 2 course. 18 holes and 9 holes. The 9 holes are mainly of all in Par 3. Most of the pond are full with lotus plant. Beautiful.
Its a place more for getaway from working in a hectic city. This place have lots of activities other than golfing. They have fishing facilities, cycling. kids house and so on.
The chalet is over looking at the pond, damn gorgeous!
As for the driving range, we are hitting all the balls to the man made pond. Something very different from the normal drivng range. Cool!
View user's profileFind all posts by pink.golfSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Sponsor
cham

245 MYGOLF
7th April 2008 tee off 1.00pm anyone interested to join?

1. Bak Kut Teh
2. Ooi
3. Tan
4. Cham

Rescue Wood: Cobra #4
Iron Set: Mizuno
Wedges: Titleist AW, Spin Milled
Putter: Odyssey Red Hot Tri
Home Club: Bukit Jawi Golf Resort
View user's profileFind all posts by chamSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
cham

245 MYGOLF
Ozzy, try get another flight bro, you only have to pay buggy as Jawi member, we go clear the water there... Heard a lot about the beauty of the course, hand itchy already... Anyone from Klang Valley wish to meet up half way between North and Centre Region? Very Happy

View user's profileFind all posts by chamSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
halimunser
Naga Ria Captain (2009)

610 MYGOLF
just call them to check..

Green Fees weekend walking in guest - RM260
Buggy RM80 twin sharing

member guest RM100 but member must play also.

this sunday morning CLOSED for tournament

Putter - TM Rossa Monza Spider
Balls - Precept EV / Srixon / Titleist Pro V
photopages http://www.flickr.com/photos/29589296@N07/
View user's profileFind all posts by halimunserSend private messageYahoo Messenger
Sponsor
OMERTA

80 MYGOLF
I played there yesterday. The surrounding areas are a real sanctuary. Nice view. We travelled from KL at 5.30. Had to woke-up at 4am.

In term of golf, it is a well-maintain golf course. The fairways are in good condition. So were the greens. Except for 2nd hole Par-3, it is currently on temporary green. So, you rather use your wedge than putter. I was expecting a lot of water challenge but a direct water challenge was the 17th hole Par-3 in which I "kolamed" my tee shot. Smile
Eager to cross the pond. I even bought a lot-lot balls in anticipation of numerous water challenges.

The rough there will punish you. Although you can see your ball landed there, upon searching you could not locate it. Sad I lost more balls in the rough rather than the water. The Par-4s there quite a distance in length. There is no Black / Championship tee box in CWS. To me, if you have good course management skills, you would not have problem to score in CWS. Just keep you ball in the fairways in order to get a good score.

If Im not mistaken, the membership fee is RM 8,000. Quite cheap. The monthly is about RM180.

BTW, it is my practice round before my company's closed tournament May 17.

Irons : YAMAHA RMX 116 Tour Blade on KBS TGI 90
Wedges : TM ZSpin 52* | Callaway MD2 56* | Royal Collection 58* | Mizuno MP-T5 60*
Putter : Yes Nicole
Ball : Callaway Chrome Soft X | Srixon ZStar XV
howe155

113 MYGOLF
for guys, make sure you don't simply pee on the course, go to the designated rest area.
like hole 17, par 3 hole right after index hole 1/2 (i forgot what's the hole number exactly)
the reason is bcos its a sanctuary area there are lots of holy spirit left behind during WWII.

of the topic...i realy like that course and would always love to visit there again. talk about playing there te last visit was during DEWARs tournament. Sad

any chance you folks are planning a trip let me know. thx

Ping S58 | Adams MB2 | Nike VR | Callaway Proto | MP32 | CG1 | TM RAC MB TP
Titleist Oil Can 50* Callaway X 54* & 58* (rusty)
SeeMore Si4 --> Evelyn 12 Yes
View user's profileFind all posts by howe155Send private messageVisit poster's website
harimau

374 MYGOLF

Driver: Callaway BB460
Fairway Wood: Pro-Slique 5
Iron: Mizuno MX-19 4 - S
Wedge: PerryGear SatinForged 56 degree
Putter: Odyssey White Hot 2 ball
Ball: Titleist Pro V1/V1x, Callaway HX Tour, Titleist DT Carry, all other expensive balls.
geraldsaw

633 MYGOLF
Wah Harimau

now touring pro. Last week play in Orchard johore 400 km away from your usual hunting ground. dis week play in Clearwater Perak 200 km away. National geographic say tigers will cover more than 100 sq miles to look for prey. hehehe.
Greetings From Clear Water
cheesing

42 MYGOLF
Hi Guy,

I am a member of CWS for almost 5 months by now.

The water at Clear Water is not clear at all... once you lost your ball (singular).. hardly you can find it. Agreed with Omerta.. i lost more ball at the rough than into the pond.

If any of your guy interested to play at CWS, please drop me a line (cswong@ekowood.com)

Happy Golfing
James

cham

245 MYGOLF
Hi cheesing,

I found this on their website, can you confirm with your club is the following package still applicable?

Private Golf Game & Tournament

RM 128 nett per person on weekday.
RM148 nett per person weekend.
(Tee-off before 9.30am and minimum guaranteed booking for 16 golfers)

The above rates are inclusive of:
Green fee and buggy
One (1) set lunch or buffet lunch
One bottle of mineral water
Usage of changing room
Complimentary green fee for one (1) ball

Reservation made by CWS member entitles to F&B voucher of RM5 per person

liza m

243 MYGOLF
Hi there,

I went to play there on 16 May 08, Friday. The cost was RM400 per flight which includes green fee, insurance, buggy & free of 1 bottle of mineral water each.
howe155

113 MYGOLF
played there a couple of times. should go play more but is very reluctant to travel that far. as BJCC member we only pay $30 which is a very good deal plus the course is nice.

Ping S58 | Adams MB2 | Nike VR | Callaway Proto | MP32 | CG1 | TM RAC MB TP
Titleist Oil Can 50* Callaway X 54* & 58* (rusty)
SeeMore Si4 --> Evelyn 12 Yes
View user's profileFind all posts by howe155Send private messageVisit poster's website
Late Reply!
cheesing

42 MYGOLF
Hi Cham,

Apologies for my late reply, as was away in KL for 3 days!

Check with Clear Water:

Weekday Promotion: Walk in Promotion = RM400 per flight (4 balls) inclusive of green fee + buggy + insurance.

Weekend better to take member's guest rate: RM100 Green fee x 3 guys + RM60 for member buggy + RM80 for member's guest buggy = RM440 - RM30(member share for buggy) = RM410 for 3 balls.

If you all need more information, please do not hesitate to drop me a message!

best regards and happy golfing
CheeSing

245 MYGOLF
Thanks cheesing Smile

Hmmm looks like if we have more than 16 balls would be cheaper if we register as private golf game tournament, and we get free lunch too.

Sponsor
Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort