Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 926 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:27 am

Reply to topic Nilai Springs Golf & Country Club

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IrwanOthman

41 MYGOLF
maiasri wrote:
Hi irwan, I am new this forum. Are you a member of Nilai Springs?
I am looking to buy a membership. let me know if you happen to know....thanks

Just replied your other post.

Hybrid 4 : Titleist 913H
Irons: Ping G25
Wedge: Titleist Vokey 56*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Del Mar Custom
IrwanOthman

41 MYGOLF
Hi. General info about buying Nsgcc membership. If you buying a second hand membership the cost Is the value + transfer fee rm2k + deposit rm500.
Normal market price for 2nd hand membership is rm5k.
All this you need to pay in one go.

Another option is buy 1st hand membership from Nsgcc. Total cost is rm10k plus rm500 deposit.
This 10k you can pay by one year installment.

Okay. The choice is yours!

Sponsor
maiasri
Beginner

5 MYGOLF
Thanks for info bro....yep spoke to the membership lady Theela yesterday. They also have leasing arrangement. Maybe I'll lease first to tryout for one year....
Maybe can play a round with you bro later if I do join....thanks again.

IrwanOthman

41 MYGOLF
Just to inform you guys that the green for Mango nine is under repair. Will take week or to to recover.

Wish to return money found
dragon

50 MYGOLF
I found some money at the club a week and a half back and wish to return it. If anyone lost/dropped some money or know of someone who dropped some money there please inform me via pm or just leave a msg here. Tq.
Sponsor
siv

42 MYGOLF
Hi,

I would like to sell off my NSGCC membership. Please PM me if interested. Giving it up because I am struggling to find time to play golf as how I used to some years back. Pointless to keep the membership and pay monthly fees if I am not using it.

NS is a great club and fairly decent course. They have just recently confirmed green light of fourth nine, so very soon it will be a 36 hole course!

Thanks

Cheers,
Siv
gordon042

170 MYGOLF
Stayed the night at Nilai Springs with my mates and squeezed in a round yesterday with my mates yesterday morning.

Played the Island and Pines Nine and was impressed with how well the course was maintained. Fairways, greens and bunkers were in great shape and both nines offered a good challenge. Have to say apart from the slightly hazy conditions, the golfing experience on a whole was very enjoyable. Didn't play particularly well but would love to give the course another go next time.

Paid RM125.00 per person (inclusive of buggy and a caddy / twin share) plus RM30.00 tip to the caddy.

Settled for the buffet lunch at the resort (RM44.90 nett) which didn't disappoint.

Irons: PXG 0311 (5-PW)
Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 - 50 / 56 / 60
Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab No.7
Balls : Srixon Z-Star

"What's my handicap? Use to be my slice.. now I am fighting hooks!"

www.kaki-golf.blogspot.com
surewin88my

133 MYGOLF
Course around klang valley been reduced gradually a couple of years back due to development.while Nilai spring is expanding their new 4th nine hole at the moment.It will take nearly one year to be completed. a new club house too is under construction near mango nine hole no 4 & tee box 5.

Mango nine greens were redone on this march while back to play on ogos.Green speed gadually improved from 7 to 9.By end of the month during amateur open its up to 10.5.

Later when new 4th nine been completed it will pair with mango nine as main course. Island and pine to form another 18 hole combination.
With the work upgrading and redo on the greens after mango island and pine plus the new 4th nine .Another 2 years time this will be a new premier and fantastic golf destination.

Iron : second hand Honma CL-505 blade 3-11
Wedge : Orlimer coil 60 degree
Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 V - line
Ball : second hand Titleist Pro v1
siv

42 MYGOLF
surewin88my wrote:
Course around klang valley been reduced gradually a couple of years back due to development.while Nilai spring is expanding their new 4th nine hole at the moment.It will take nearly one year to be completed. a new club house too is under construction near mango nine hole no 4 & tee box 5.

Mango nine greens were redone on this march while back to play on ogos.Green speed gadually improved from 7 to 9.By end of the month during amateur open its up to 10.5.

Later when new 4th nine been completed it will pair with mango nine as main course. Island and pine to form another 18 hole combination.
With the work upgrading and redo on the greens after mango island and pine plus the new 4th nine .Another 2 years time this will be a new premier and fantastic golf destination.

Wow...interesting....could you PLEASE enlighten us here exactly where on the property this new 9 is being built ?

Remember if it is completing in a year as you said, the basic layout of the nine holes can already be seen.

Wonder how I could've missed it, when I play it a few times a week, every week....

Siv
surewin88my

133 MYGOLF
Very Happy

Last edited by surewin88my on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sponsor
surewin88my

133 MYGOLF
siv wrote:
siv wrote:
Hi,

I would like to sell off my NSGCC membership. Please PM me if interested. Giving it up because I am struggling to find time to play golf as how I used to some years back. Pointless to keep the membership and pay monthly fees if I am not using it.

NS is a great club and fairly decent course. They have just recently confirmed green light of fourth nine, so very soon it will be a 36 hole course!

Thanks

Cheers,
Siv

Wow...interesting....could you PLEASE enlighten us here exactly where on the property this new 9 is being built ?

Remember if it is completing in a year as you said, the basic layout of the nine holes can already be seen.

Wonder how I could've missed it, when I play it a few times a week, every week....

Siv

I confused , first you said no time later you said few times a week every week.
Since you played so frequently it is better i leave it to you to confirm with the club manager.

siv

42 MYGOLF
surewin88my wrote:
siv wrote:
siv wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Cheers,
Siv

Siv

Since you played so frequently it is better i leave it to you to confirm with the club manager.

WOW...a smart arse AND a stalker....

Bro, this is a public forum. You come in here and sing praises about what a great club NS is, about how the new 9 is going to complete in a year....when you get asked the question about it, back it up. Answer the question.

Don't get mad....get even Razz

Siv
surewin88my

133 MYGOLF
Oops ,no offence. Thx for comment.

P/s. I think the answer already in the earlier post.

laser

256 MYGOLF
siv wrote:
surewin88my wrote:
siv wrote:
siv wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Cheers,
Siv

Siv

Bro, this is a public forum. You come in here and sing praises about what a great club NS is, about how the new 9 is going to complete in a year....when you get asked the question about it, back it up. Answer the question.

Siv

wow ... your choice of words don't seem very polite. It does not take a stalker nor a genius to notice your 2 contradictory posts on this inactive thread ... on the same page & only 2posts apart. Yes this is a public forum... be nice with your words Evil or Very Mad Mad
siv

42 MYGOLF
laser wrote:
siv wrote:
surewin88my wrote:
siv wrote:
siv wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Cheers,
Siv

Siv

Siv

wow ... your choice of words don't seem very polite. It does not take a stalker nor a genius to notice your 2 contradictory posts on this inactive thread ... on the same page & only 2posts apart. Yes this is a public forum... be nice with your words Evil or Very Mad Mad

Contradictory ?? yeah, 2 posts and 4 months apart. Things change a lot in 4 days, let alone 4 months.

I called out surewin because he was basically bullshitting....oh, sorry, not a nice word there...wasn't very truthful in saying there is a new nine being built let alone the fact it is one year from completion.

And what are you guys, 12 ? The words I used weren't nasty nor deragatory in any way. Chill la...

And I am still calling out surewin88.

Come out and say it, instead of trying to be a smart....well smart guy, and dodge the matter.

Siv
Sponsor
Nilai Springs Golf & Country Club