In total there are 440 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 440 Guests

Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 1775 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:01 am

Reply to topic Bukit Unggul Country Club

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
rawfish

91 MYGOLF
Played there yesterday, man I think I've been playing in the city too much, couldn't keep my ball out of the jungle!

I have to agree with everyones assessment. If I had to rate the buggies I would give them a 1/10, first one they gave us broke down and the replacement had no brakes!
barry

72 MYGOLF
Just played there today. Green not consistent, a lot of sand on some holes. fairway looks not bad, some GUR due to wild boar playing at nite hehehe. Bunker is ok ok and t box area no complain. Would i return there? Yes but not so soon, have to practice more on my driving, masuk hutan banyak.

so Magic if u want to play there, go ahead, i would rate it 6/10 overall. Very Happy
Sponsor
magic

2858 MYGOLF
barry,

thanks for sharing.

after your review, it seems like after several months not playing there, Bkt Unggul isn;t have much improvement.

i like the Bukit Unggul scenery, but very frust to play at the green.
View user's profileFind all posts by magicSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
magic

2858 MYGOLF
anybody tried their Unggul Elite Voucher, is it a good deal?
View user's profileFind all posts by magicSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Jack-The-Man

21 MYGOLF
Just play there last week the green there (My God) really Bad! Scenery, the only
thing you can enjoy there.
View user's profileFind all posts by Jack-The-ManSend private messageMSN Messenger
Sponsor
Unggul Elite Voucher
May Wong
Beginner

5 MYGOLF
Hi Magiclife,

Unggul Elite Voucher is our latest promotion package where it consists of 11 rounds of green fee (5 rounds on weekend / public holiday & 6 rounds on weekdays). For simple calculation purposes, the average green fee per round is merely around RM31 (minus the meal voucher of RM24.00). Buggy Fee will be charged at RM63.00 nett on twin sharing. The total package plus sharing buggy fee is less than RM65 including weekend am! Furthermore, vouchers are fully transferable and are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. I can assure you that this package is one of the best deal offered in Klang Valley!
View user's profileFind all posts by May WongSend private messageVisit poster's website
magic

2858 MYGOLF
May,

i believe that you must be from BUGCC, and you much have been reading some comments above.

I know these vouchers definitely cheaper compare to your usual price especially on weekend/Holiday. but is this come with the condition must take Caddy?

i already played there few rounds there until i stop visiting BUGCC. my consideration is really on the course condition, it makes me very frust to play when the green is full of sand (especially Hole 10) and inconsistent

I hope BUGCC can improve this long pending issue

thanks
Bukit Unggul Country Club
May Wong
Beginner

5 MYGOLF
Hi guys, thanks for your constructive feedback and comments on our greens. However, I would like to highlight that the sandy greens are part of our cultural practice and maintenance work on top dressing and hollow thinning on the greens. As we only have 18 holes course and open 7 days a week, there is our normal practice to select a few greens (normally 2-3 greens) in a week for maintenance purpose. Furthermore our greens are cut consistently to about 4mm height by using ride on Green Master...guess the inconsistent greens will make your game more interesting and challenging... Smile hope to see you all again soon in Unggul ya...cheers Wink
View user's profileFind all posts by May WongSend private messageVisit poster's website
May Wong
Beginner

5 MYGOLF
Hi hclee4,

Our DeepaRaya Golf Tournament will be held on next Saturday 15/11 tee-off at 1.45pm short gun starts. This tournament is similar to our yearly Merdeka Golf Tournament where members and guests will be gathered for the fun outing. Check out our website www.bukitunggul.com for more info. Interested to join?

Cheers Cool
afar

98 MYGOLF
Played there for the first time last monday. What a beautiful course! The weather was nice, cloudy, foggy n light rain, feels like Genting Highlands. It breezed all day.
There were some greens under maintenance but what the heck..i like it.

ST

884 MYGOLF
nice course and not so expensive too...i am not sure if they still allow buggy on fairway...
NOT TO BAD BEB...FOR THE $$$
sharif
Beginner

1 MYGOLF
SO FAR HAD PLAYED THERE MORE THAN 5 TIMES, WELL STILL LEARNING THE ATTACKING PATH. THEB SCENARY IS GOOD & BUT I DONT LIKE THE MONKEYS. CAREFUL OF YR BELONGINGS....i CAN RATE 7/10. BUT 10/10 FOR VALUE OFR MONEY
Roneykannan

56 MYGOLF
I haven played there 3 times , I really like the place,the scenery and very fresh air.
Not much traffics and other pollutions.
overall I love the place
Bkt Uggl
TwoUp

55 MYGOLF
Pretty good course 2 enjoy golfg. I like d lay out. Quite well maintained too. The OB lines also r wisely placed. A very fine course to bet big hahahaa

27 MYGOLF
my first game after 6yrs brake on last saturday, gross score 59 on 1st nine and 60 on 2nd nine. nice couse, love the scenery, very fresh air and really enjoy games, rated 8/10
cheers..... Laughing
Sponsor
Bukit Unggul Country Club