Most users ever online was 1775 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:01 am

Reply to topic Bernie Tan: MyGolf Official Junior Golf Instructor

Bernie Tan: MyGolf Official Junior Golf Instructor
gbrian
Site Admin
Site Admin

3541 MYGOLF
Dear all,

We would like to welcome Ms. Bernie Tan, with the user ID; BernieTanGolfPro on board as MyGolf Official Junior Golf Instructor, with the title of 'MyGolf Junior Golf Instructor' under her profile.

She has been actively contributing topic and answering question in our forum before and we are looking forward to hear more from her.

Please join me to give her a big warm welcome to our big family!

Bernie Tan

Bernie Tan Profile:

Bernie Tan graduated from a bachelor of applied science in golf (a coaching degree in golf under Brett Le Brocque academy and diploma of golf management. She was also in the college golf team in Aigm (Australian Institue for Golf management) in 2005-2005.

She then went on to pursue her coaching career with a degree from 2007-2009z During her three years in her degree, she learned closely under Coach Steve Giuliano.

She started full time coaching in 2009 and was a full time golf coach at KinderGolf that teaches golf from age 2 and above from 2011-2013.

Bernie was also very involved with playing many junior golf competitions and has undergone training with Korean Golf academies (Aman Golf School and Kyu Golf Academy).

However she discovered her passion and love for coaching and have decided to embark in her coaching career.

She currently teaches at Impact Elite Golf Academy and helps out with the TPI program there and teaches all ages ranging from Juniors to Adults.

Irons: Saqra Forged INB-213CB (5-P)
Wedges: Grindworks Forged 86E-Grind ( 50 & 58 ), Titleist Vokey SM5 (54) M-Grind
Putter: TaylorMade Corza 72 Ghost Tour
Balls: Titleist ProV1, PRoV1x
Re: Bernie Tan: MyGolf Official Junior Golf Instructor
boyak77
Junior Writer

48 MYGOLF
gbrian wrote:
Dear all,

We would like to welcome Ms. Bernie Tan, with the user ID; BernieTanGolfPro on board as MyGolf Official Junior Golf Instructor, with the title of 'MyGolf Junior Golf Instructor' under her profile.

She has been actively contributing topic and answering question in our forum before and we are looking forward to hear more from her.

Bernie Tan

Bernie Tan Profile:

Bernie Tan graduated from a bachelor of applied science in golf (a coaching degree in golf under Brett Le Brocque academy and diploma of golf management. She was also in the college golf team in Aigm (Australian Institue for Golf management) in 2005-2005.

She then went on to pursue her coaching career with a degree from 2007-2009z During her three years in her degree, she learned closely under Coach Steve Giuliano.

She started full time coaching in 2009 and was a full time golf coach at KinderGolf that teaches golf from age 2 and above from 2011-2013.

Bernie was also very involved with playing many junior golf competitions and has undergone training with Korean Golf academies (Aman Golf School and Kyu Golf Academy).

However she discovered her passion and love for coaching and have decided to embark in her coaching career.

She currently teaches at Impact Elite Golf Academy and helps out with the TPI program there and teaches all ages ranging from Juniors to Adults.

Welcome Bernie!!

I think I saw her coaching a couple of husband and wife at the Mines Driving Range last week Saturday afternoon...
Sponsor
azri

206 MYGOLF
Wow the last picture.. Seriously can start coaching that young? That's probably around 2 years old? Amazing..
magic

2858 MYGOLF
looks very young and cute Smile
View user's profileFind all posts by magicSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
surewin88my

133 MYGOLF
Magic wrote:

You means that little girl? Very Happy

Iron : second hand Honma CL-505 blade 3-11
Wedge : Orlimer coil 60 degree
Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 V - line
Ball : second hand Titleist Pro v1
Sponsor
magic

2858 MYGOLF
surewin88my wrote:
Magic wrote:

You means that little girl? Very Happy

you really the worm inside my stomach
View user's profileFind all posts by magicSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
erizzzzz
Nagaria Vice-Captain (2011)

236 MYGOLF
azri wrote:
Wow the last picture.. Seriously can start coaching that young? That's probably around 2 years old? Amazing..

2 YO, i dont think anyone can coach, firstly cuz they dont understand u right, they dont talk right. I think can only seed the interest.

at 2, if the kid can, to me, it is a talent gifted, not a talent acquired.

jediknight61

139 MYGOLF
Welcome to the family!
Re: Bernie Tan: MyGolf Official Junior Golf Instructor
kennethtai

39 MYGOLF
gbrian wrote:
Dear all,

Bernie Tan

Bernie Tan Profile:

Welcome Bernice,
BernieTanGolfPro
MyGolf Junior Golf Instructor

22 MYGOLF
Thank you for your warm welcome =)

Bernie Tan: MyGolf Official Junior Golf Instructor