We have 6841 registered users
The newest registered user is etoveuh

Our users have posted a total of 107315 articles within 14066 topics
Who is Online

In total there are 317 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 317 Guests

Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 1614 on Wed May 06, 2020 10:47 pm

Reply to topic Re: How you swing a hybrid club ?

Re: How you swing a hybrid club ?
Slicer51

615 MYGOLF
I sweep both my fairway wood and hybrid clubs. I was told, one suppose to hit down on the ball as hybrid suppose to be hit like irons.

Anyone can advise ?

The Most Important Shot in Golf Is This One
"Experience is not what happens to you, it is what you do with what happens to you"

PLS READ THIS 1st before posting in BST thread.
http://www.mygolf.com.my/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=9798&start=0
jamesc
Junior Writer

268 MYGOLF

Link

Irons: Titleist ZB Forged, Project X Pxi 5.5
Wedge: Big Fish Golf V1x & V5x wedge, KBS Hi-REV
Putter: Zen Oracle QN Mallet
Ball : Titleist ProV1x
Sponsor
Slicer51

615 MYGOLF
Thanks for sharing the link James, After watching the video, I do not know whether I am sweeping or hitting down with my hybrid. I need video myself to see.

I can see that you do not use hybrid but wood and irons only (up to 4 irons). You must be a strong player.

So, conclusion : hybrid suppose to hit down but can sweeping produce the same result ?

Just posting here for open discussion. How many think they sweep or hit down with their hybrid?

"Experience is not what happens to you, it is what you do with what happens to you"

okwoon

367 MYGOLF
Slicer51 wrote:
Thanks for sharing the link James, After watching the video, I do not know whether I am sweeping or hitting down with my hybrid. I need video myself to see.

I can see that you do not use hybrid but wood and irons only (up to 4 irons). You must be a strong player.

So, conclusion : hybrid suppose to hit down but can sweeping produce the same result ?

Just posting here for open discussion. How many think they sweep or hit down with their hybrid?

I also dun know whether I hit down or sweep my hybrid. But they often get my ball going happily where I want it to go. Means or ends count more? I take the latter as more of my concern Embarassed

Btw you are right about James. He is strong and good in his golf. As you said of someone else, James is also so good he can control his game! Laughing
Slicer51

615 MYGOLF
okwoon wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

I also dun know whether I hit down or sweep my hybrid. But they often get my ball going happily where I want it to go. Means or ends count more? I take the latter as more of my concern Embarassed

Btw you are right about James. He is strong and good in his golf. As you said of someone else, James is also so good he can control his game! Laughing

Sifu Woon,

I believe what you says about James and looking forward to learn from him too. Please do not forget I am not young, so I cannot grow up to play like you. Since I am old, would like to grow up to beat you (But I think I am running out of time) Hehehehe Crying or Very sad Laughing

Sponsor
okwoon

367 MYGOLF
Slicer51 wrote:
okwoon wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

Sifu Woon,

I believe what you says about James and looking forward to learn from him too. Please do not forget I am not young, so I cannot grow up to play like you. Since I am old, would like to grow up to beat you (But I think I am running out of time) Hehehehe Crying or Very sad Laughing

oh, you are such a polite young man, cheering up an old man with your flattery!!! Laughing
Timi

78 MYGOLF
To me, I use hybrid the same way with long iron but different from driver.

For fairway wood, what your swing look like driver or iron?

New Glove Callaway, XXIO, size 22-23, new(RM17 each)
New Balls: Wilson staff (Rm13/tube), Srixon softfeel(Rm13/tube), Titleist solo (Rm15/tube)
Re: How you swing a hybrid club ?