Registered Users: terenz

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 2141 on Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:46 pm

Reply to topic Cameron Highlands Golf Club

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
HiRo HisYaMuRA

73 MYGOLF
fcng31 wrote:
Business is as usual during fasting month.
Weekend rate is RM84 for entire one day pass, meaning that you can play as many holes as you like or you could on the day.
Caddie is optional, chargeable at RM30 + tips at your discretion. No buggie is available.
All 18 holes are playable and there is no sign of closure of any 9 for renovation/upgrading.

fcng31,

Know any nearby good hotels there. Want to bring family after raya ; )

Are they allow to play golf alone?

fcng31
Beginner

8 MYGOLF
I am glad to offer my suggestion here, hoping that you would enjoy your upcoming golfing vacation in CH, in the same manner I did with my family.

We stayed in De La Ferns Hotel, a decent three stars hotel at the vicinity of the CH golf course.
Room is nice and clean. This hotel offers quad-room which sleeps 4 pax.

Pls. call the hotel, instead of booking via web, as you may get some special discount.

Happy golfing. Below is the look of the new clubhouse.

View user's profileFind all posts by fcng31Send private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Sponsor
fcng31
Beginner

8 MYGOLF
Sorry, no idea if lone golfer is allowed.
I would guess YES during weekday as you can pay for one caddy to be with you.
View user's profileFind all posts by fcng31Send private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
HiRo HisYaMuRA

73 MYGOLF
fcng31 wrote:
Sorry, no idea if lone golfer is allowed.
I would guess YES during weekday as you can pay for one caddy to be with you.

Thanks for the info.

goftjunkie

92 MYGOLF
I am going on 26 friday next week. The trolly is a available for rent right ( enough for peak season ) ? Do I need to do booking ? thx.
Sponsor
fcng31
Beginner

8 MYGOLF
26Aug is Friday... it is still considered weekday, I think.
So it is not PEAK yet!
I had seen trolly lying at the starter kiosk, but not sure if it is for rental or private use.
The best bet is to call the course to check it out.

In my recent game there, all caddies were orang asli. I had four caddies (aged between 12 till 20).
Two are golfers (one pro - he claimed and one mid-10 handicapper) but two young ones are junoirs who do not golf at all.
No matter how good or how bad the caddies are, I tend to suggest to employ them as they can guide/direct you on this course where there are inssufficent or poor signages, especially if you are first timer here.

Golf skill & score - yourself to master and deliver.

Happy golfing in this scenic highland course!!
Golf on 24 or 25th
supermozz

18 MYGOLF
Hey guys, I'll be in camerons on 24 to 25th this month n want to play a round of golf. Anyone wanna join me? N any updates on the course reg the renovations?
Re: Golf on 24 or 25th
PFD888

198 MYGOLF
supermozz wrote:
Hey guys, I'll be in camerons on 24 to 25th this month n want to play a round of golf. Anyone wanna join me? N any updates on the course reg the renovations?
i played there during CNY, still a long way to go for the line under construction to be re-opened. So can play only 9 hole x 2. By the way, no more per entry rate, you gonna pay for every line you play.

Wish this help
baby26

103 MYGOLF
PFD888 wrote:
supermozz wrote:
i played there during CNY, still a long way to go for the line under construction to be re-opened. So can play only 9 hole x 2. By the way, no more per entry rate, you gonna pay for every line you play.

Wish this help

I play there a few times a year and had made many friends there. The last time i played was Xmas 2011 btw you mean no more entry rate but we pay for every 9 holes ?
Camerons
supermozz

18 MYGOLF
Thanks guys. So do u guys think I can find some kaki there to join or expect to play solo?
Sponsor
Re: Camerons
baby26

103 MYGOLF
supermozz wrote:
Thanks guys. So do u guys think I can find some kaki there to join or expect to play solo?

There will be guys there whom you can join and play without problems so not to worry about it.
PFD888

198 MYGOLF
baby26 wrote:
PFD888 wrote:
supermozz wrote:

Wish this help

I play there a few times a year and had made many friends there. The last time i played was Xmas 2011 btw you mean no more entry rate but we pay for every 9 holes ?
yes
dexterapes

55 MYGOLF
this friday im going to play golf here..hope this friday morning got some guys to play with me as i travel here with my family..

29 MYGOLF
just had a game here on 30/4.....only second nine open at the moment.....first nine although done up and ready but remains close to the public pending an official opening by the pahang royalty......when will that be is anyone's guess....generally...i think the course is less soggy than before....the last time i played here was more than 3 years ago.....however....less soggy than before is still quite soggy.....greens are super slow.....i dont really think there is much difference between fairway and rough......however....it remains a walking course which is really nice in cool weather and playing golf the way it has always been meant to play....ie walking the course....price wise is cheap....rm25 for nine holes.....so if you are not expecting to much and enjoy being out in the open ...having a nice breezy walk .... like i do....its nice....
geraldsaw

633 MYGOLF
cklaw wrote:
just had a game here on 30/4.....only second nine open at the moment.....first nine although done up and ready but remains close to the public pending an official opening by the pahang royalty......when will that be is anyone's guess....generally...i think the course is less soggy than before....the last time i played here was more than 3 years ago.....however....less soggy than before is still quite soggy.....greens are super slow.....i dont really think there is much difference between fairway and rough......however....it remains a walking course which is really nice in cool weather and playing golf the way it has always been meant to play....ie walking the course....price wise is cheap....rm25 for nine holes.....so if you are not expecting to much and enjoy being out in the open ...having a nice breezy walk .... like i do....its nice....

still walking eh? i tot the woman minister got millions to change it into buggy course because its now a hot travel destination. I have been playing here every CNY since year 2000. once itchy fingers get involved, the whole charm of a rustic walking course goes missing.
Sponsor
Cameron Highlands Golf Club