Home Forum Register Search Usergroups Contact Form Log in  
Menu
Home
Forum
Calendar
User Groups
Memberlist
FAQ
Search
Contact Us
User Block
Username:

Password:

 Remember me



I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Forum Search

Advanced Search
Google Search
Custom Search
Statistics
We have 6875 registered users
The newest registered user is otkaznoepost

Our users have posted a total of 107327 articles within 14076 topics
Who is Online

In total there are 491 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 491 Guests

Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]


Most users ever online was 1614 on Wed May 06, 2020 10:47 pm

Reply to topic Golf Hitting Net

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Golf Hitting Net
suicidal_dream
Junior Member

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Age: 39
Posts: 22
21 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
Hi Guys,
Can anyone tell me if if there are any shops around the klang valley thats sells golf hitting nets, i only found one online in malaysia but its a bit too big (http://gallivanter.me/sports/portable-huxley-golf-rotanet-hitting-net-for-sale-in-malaysia/)

I'm looking for something like this one in amazon Callaway Tri Ball Hitting Net,
[url]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005THTJWE/ref=s9_simh_gw_p200_d14_i3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1XZDXZD9Q768V7X4DWE2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846[/url]


Advanced thanks for your help
View user's profileFind all posts by suicidal_dreamSend private message
jamesc
Junior Writer

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 591
Location: PJ SS2
268 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
DIY maybe?
i have contemplated in the past to have a hitting room. what i was proposed to do is DIY by using PC pipes, nets, drapes, etc...

best option i figured to do lesser work is, buy a foldable gazebo from carrefour/tesco/ikea, have a fishing net, mosquito net, badminton net etc.. must have about 2cm-3cm sq per opening. lay over the gazebo frame, and u may wanna install some lights on the gazebo structure beams, get a hitting mat, get a PVC bullseye to hang at the back, have trackman and a pc to view ur trajectiry.

_________________
Driver: Titleist 913 D3 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Black S+
Woods: Maruman Shuttle 15*, Aldilla DVS S
Hybrid: Titleist 910 19*, Oban Revenge 65 S+
Irons: Titleist ZB Forged, Project X Pxi 5.5
Wedge: Big Fish Golf V1x & V5x wedge, KBS Hi-REV
Putter: Zen Oracle QN Mallet
Ball : Titleist ProV1x
View user's profileFind all posts by jamescSend private message
Sponsor
Golf Hitting Net
suicidal_dream
Junior Member

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Age: 39
Posts: 22
21 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
good plan jamesc, but im horrible at DIY bro Smile
View user's profileFind all posts by suicidal_dreamSend private message
Re: Golf Hitting Net
jamesc
Junior Writer

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 591
Location: PJ SS2
268 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
suicidal_dream wrote:
good plan jamesc, but im horrible at DIY bro Smile


then prepare some cash n wait delivery...
High Plus Sdn Bhd
22, Lorong Gudang Nenas 3, Off Jalan Pasar, Klang
Klang, 41400
Selangor

M. K. Tan
(Phone): 603-33412626 / 33422626 / 33432626
(Fax) : 603-33412018 / 33422112
6019-3222626

they do all sorts of net...

_________________
Driver: Titleist 913 D3 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Black S+
Woods: Maruman Shuttle 15*, Aldilla DVS S
Hybrid: Titleist 910 19*, Oban Revenge 65 S+
Irons: Titleist ZB Forged, Project X Pxi 5.5
Wedge: Big Fish Golf V1x & V5x wedge, KBS Hi-REV
Putter: Zen Oracle QN Mallet
Ball : Titleist ProV1x
View user's profileFind all posts by jamescSend private message
IGT
Member

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 314
Location: BU
160 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
jamesc wrote:
DIY maybe?
i have contemplated in the past to have a hitting room. what i was proposed to do is DIY by using PC pipes, nets, drapes, etc...

best option i figured to do lesser work is, buy a foldable gazebo from carrefour/tesco/ikea, have a fishing net, mosquito net, badminton net etc.. must have about 2cm-3cm sq per opening. lay over the gazebo frame, and u may wanna install some lights on the gazebo structure beams, get a hitting mat, get a PVC bullseye to hang at the back, have trackman and a pc to view ur trajectiry.


+10

_________________
For the love of the game!
View user's profileFind all posts by IGTSend private messageMSN Messenger
Sponsor
Re: Golf Hitting Net
suicidal_dream
Junior Member

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Age: 39
Posts: 22
21 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
Thanks buddy, will give them a shout.

jamesc wrote:
suicidal_dream wrote:
good plan jamesc, but im horrible at DIY bro Smile


then prepare some cash n wait delivery...
High Plus Sdn Bhd
22, Lorong Gudang Nenas 3, Off Jalan Pasar, Klang
Klang, 41400
Selangor

M. K. Tan
(Phone): 603-33412626 / 33422626 / 33432626
(Fax) : 603-33412018 / 33422112
6019-3222626

they do all sorts of net...
View user's profileFind all posts by suicidal_dreamSend private message
ST
Senior Member

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1650
Location: PJ
884 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
Try going to alibaba express and search for golf related products...used to see them selling


http://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?keywords=Golf+net
View user's profileFind all posts by STSend private message
wch
Member

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 21 Nov 2012
Posts: 76
Location: KL Sentral
28 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
I like this one.

It's called the Net Return, as the net returns the ball directly to your feet!

http://www.thenetreturn.com/

A little expensive at around USD649 for the entire package. I'm sure we could get someone in Kajang to fabricate something like this for a fraction of the price.


View user's profileFind all posts by wchSend private message
magic
Moderator

Joined: 18 Jun 2008
Age: 41
Posts: 5959
Location: Puchong
2858 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
wch wrote:
I like this one.

It's called the Net Return, as the net returns the ball directly to your feet!

http://www.thenetreturn.com/

A little expensive at around USD649 for the entire package. I'm sure we could get someone in Kajang to fabricate something like this for a fraction of the price.




I was looking for this 1 too. It is very easy to setup and dismantle, but too costly if to ship from US to here.
View user's profileFind all posts by magicSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
okwoon
Senior Member

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 18 Jun 2008
Posts: 1419
Location: kajang
367 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
wch wrote:
I like this one.

It's called the Net Return, as the net returns the ball directly to your feet!

http://www.thenetreturn.com/

A little expensive at around USD649 for the entire package. I'm sure we could get someone in Kajang to fabricate something like this for a fraction of the price.




Interesting, rather curious. why kajang?
View user's profileFind all posts by okwoonSend private message
Sponsor
ST
Senior Member

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1650
Location: PJ
884 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
okwoon wrote:
wch wrote:
I like this one.

It's called the Net Return, as the net returns the ball directly to your feet!

http://www.thenetreturn.com/

A little expensive at around USD649 for the entire package. I'm sure we could get someone in Kajang to fabricate something like this for a fraction of the price.




Interesting, rather curious. why kajang?


can go satay after that?? Smile
View user's profileFind all posts by STSend private message
wch
Member

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 21 Nov 2012
Posts: 76
Location: KL Sentral
28 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
ST wrote:
okwoon wrote:
wch wrote:
I like this one.

It's called the Net Return, as the net returns the ball directly to your feet!

http://www.thenetreturn.com/

A little expensive at around USD649 for the entire package. I'm sure we could get someone in Kajang to fabricate something like this for a fraction of the price.




Interesting, rather curious. why kajang?


can go satay after that?? Smile


Haha. Just a random choice of industrial area. Satay sounds good though. Smile
View user's profileFind all posts by wchSend private message
Golf hitting net
suicidal_dream
Junior Member

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Age: 39
Posts: 22
21 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
Hei guys,
I managed to find one at mst subang, the price is rm 299 on promo, listed price is 450. The net does not look it's going to last very long but it will do for now, will update it's durability in the next couple of weeks.
View user's profileFind all posts by suicidal_dreamSend private message
Re: Golf hitting net
magic
Moderator

Joined: 18 Jun 2008
Age: 41
Posts: 5959
Location: Puchong
2858 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
suicidal_dream wrote:
Hei guys,
I managed to find one at mst subang, the price is rm 299 on promo, listed price is 450. The net does not look it's going to last very long but it will do for now, will update it's durability in the next couple of weeks.


Bro, snap the photo to show us. I am keen to get 1 too
View user's profileFind all posts by magicSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
supermozz
Member

Gender: Gender:Male
Joined: 30 May 2011
Posts: 57
18 MYGOLF
Reply with quote
am curious to know how u guys practice with these nets too. like, besides the impact and the sound and feel, would you have an idea whether it was a good shot or not?
View user's profileFind all posts by supermozzSend private message
Sponsor
Golf Hitting Net
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can post calendar events in this forum
All times are GMT + 8 Hours  
Page 1 of 3  

  
  
 Reply to topic  
Calendar
<< July 2020 >>
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Upcoming Events
None
Content © Malaysia Golfing Community
Maintained by gbrian © Mygolf.com.my