Google Search
Custom Search
Statistics
We have 5727 registered users
The newest registered user is mytuwrpga

Our users have posted a total of 97352 articles within 10952 topics
Who is Online

In total there are 185 users online :: 11 Registered, 2 Hidden and 172 Guests

Registered Users: Arafa, dr-inn8, EdGolf, gbrian, hklam, kiwiheng, sgku, smasher11, tksoh, xiaomouse, Yeop_KL

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on Tue May 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Locations of visitors to this page
Reply to topic Palm Garden Golf Club-Putrajaya

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
farsight
Don Vice Captain (2010)

192 MYGOLF
Anyone played here recently ? What's the rate?
Azrizal
Beginner

1 MYGOLF
Hello Golfers,

Played here last week... they open back to public on 1st April 2012... the called it Premier Public Golf Course... its not at the old clubhse... they have move it to a new clubhse.. if you come from the guard hse.. go straight until u see the roundabout... then u turn left and go straight.. u can see the clubhse on your right.. or you can go to clubhouse via putrajaya.. It s nice and beautiful course.. from Tee box, fairway, green, rough and clubhouse is superb... how bad your driver is u still can find your ball unless u masuk kolam.. u also can bring your children because they have nice infinity swimming pool facing the golf course. Since its a premier golf course the green fees also must be the same... for weekend green fees alone is RM450.. total one flight we have to pay almost RM2k including buggy, insurance and caddy... but the caddy is useless la.. i dont know abt other caddy but my caddy baca line pun fail... u guys should try golfing here at least once...
Sponsor
Premier "Public"
simivan

537 MYGOLF
Azrizal wrote:
Hello Golfers,

Played here last week... they open back to public on 1st April 2012... the called it Premier Public Golf Course... its not at the old clubhse... they have move it to a new clubhse.. if you come from the guard hse.. go straight until u see the roundabout... then u turn left and go straight.. u can see the clubhse on your right.. or you can go to clubhouse via putrajaya.. It s nice and beautiful course.. from Tee box, fairway, green, rough and clubhouse is superb... how bad your driver is u still can find your ball unless u masuk kolam.. u also can bring your children because they have nice infinity swimming pool facing the golf course. Since its a premier golf course the green fees also must be the same... for weekend green fees alone is RM450.. total one flight we have to pay almost RM2k including buggy, insurance and caddy... but the caddy is useless la.. i dont know abt other caddy but my caddy baca line pun fail... u guys should try golfing here at least once...

Just called up - yes they open the new 18.
Weekday is 1350 per flight - i.e 337.50 per pax - meaning really "Premier Public"
Weekends is yes - 1910 per flight.
Wonder who wil pay to play at such price and how long?
BenC

51 MYGOLF
Probably cater for the rich and famous.
Will have a word with the Tan Sri if happen to bump into him again near my place........... Laughing
okwoon

350 MYGOLF
BenC wrote:
Probably cater for the rich and famous.
Will have a word with the Tan Sri if happen to bump into him again near my place........... Laughing

wah, Ben, you sound like one of those rich but don't wanna be famous ones.

But why they'd wanna play at a public course? Thot they should be at some exclusive membership clubs with prestigeous car stickers to flash.
Sponsor
Re: Premier "Public"
KH Lee
Nagaria Committee (2010)

644 MYGOLF
simivan wrote:
Azrizal wrote:
Hello Golfers,

Weekday is 1350 per flight - i.e 337.50 per pax - meaning really "Premier Public"

**Speechless.... jaw still on the floor** Shocked Shocked Shocked

Irons: Callaway RAZR X Forged
Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action
Putter: YES Sandy

GOLF: To get a little white ball into the little white cup... how hard can it be..? Buy me a beer and i'll tell ya.. Smile
lil puppy

946 MYGOLF
KH Lee wrote:
simivan wrote:
Azrizal wrote:
Hello Golfers,

**Speechless.... jaw still on the floor** Shocked Shocked Shocked

damn 9 cheap Smile)))

Hybrids : TaylorMade RBZ Stage2 3 & 4
Irons : 5 - PW Mizuno MP 54
Wedges : Mizuno MPT 56 SW & 60 LW
Putter : TaylorMade Itchy Bitchy Monza Spider
pebble beach
simivan

537 MYGOLF
Suppose this will be our equivalent of pebble beach - there public course us$ 500
Magic

2725 MYGOLF
i think this golf course still remain as easy or friendly golf course. maybe the outlook and condition is like Pebble beach, but the slope rating and difficulty, is it up to PGA tour level?

with what they charging now, I think they are other places i can go to.
surewin88my

86 MYGOLF
simivan wrote:
Azrizal wrote:
Hello Golfers,

Got to stand by RM 365 just to play this new premier course, means 1 day RM 1 put into the Tabung milo Tin for 1 year next April can play liao.

Iron : second hand Honma CL-505 blade 3-11
Wedge : Orlimer coil 60 degree
Putter: Taylormade Rossa sport
Ball : second hand Titleist Pro v1
Sponsor
goftjunkie

88 MYGOLF
Hi. Anyone played this course recently ? How you rate it ? Value for money ?

Very curious....
carlsberg Classic @ Palm Garden
okwoon

350 MYGOLF
goftjunkie wrote:

Very curious....

this it what i heard on value for money....

go try it on 24/6 in the Carlsberg Classic. Entry fee is RM300+ / PAX.

You get goodie(s), free makan, free beer (if you drink), plus prizes and lucky draw for possible taking.
Re: carlsberg Classic @ Palm Garden
simivan

537 MYGOLF
okwoon wrote:
goftjunkie wrote:

Very curious....

You get goodie(s), free makan, free beer (if you drink), plus prizes and lucky draw for possible taking.

In the past Carlsberg Classic - only members of that club can enter - but now this club I understand no more members as they refunded and bought back all the membership when they did the new 18 and now is the most expensive public course in Malaysia.
If RM 300 can enter - even broken leg also will go - weekday rates is over 300 pp now.
Magic

2725 MYGOLF
yes, RM300 for competiontion with beer is a best deal. unless you don't drink or only a glass or 2.

I am thinking to play the tournament there on Aug 30. RM330. by MST and Wilson Staff
Re: carlsberg Classic @ Palm Garden
okwoon

350 MYGOLF
simivan wrote:
okwoon wrote:
goftjunkie wrote:

Very curious....

In the past Carlsberg Classic - only members of that club can enter - but now this club I understand no more members as they refunded and bought back all the membership when they did the new 18 and now is the most expensive public course in Malaysia.
If RM 300 can enter - even broken leg also will go - weekday rates is over 300 pp now.

another club where public can play carlsberg classic is kajang hill. can't remember the date but think it's around the corner. entry fee is rm100+ pp.
If both legs broken but can still climb stairs to its restaurant, you may booze freely as well.
Sponsor
Palm Garden Golf Club-Putrajaya