Most users ever online was 926 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:27 am

Reply to topic MotoCaddy

MotoCaddy
gbrian
Site Admin
Site Admin

3443 MYGOLF
Carry All Your Golfing Needs with MotoCaddy

Say goodbye to lugging your hefty golf equipments and golf needs on the greens. Say hello to MotoCaddy, the user-friendly motorised trolley of today! This incredibly portable S1 Digital trolley has a number of impressive features including a simple-to-use digital control panel offering nine different speed settings, an attractive lightweight S-curve aluminium frame and a self-diagnosis system.

Other than the technical “wows” and “ooos”, what are impressive are the benefits S1 Digital trolley has to offer; be it health or performance. A true-deserver of Today’s Golfer’s Bronze Award, the S1 Digital trolley has proven to be an asset to golfers on the greens.
It has been shown to ease the strain on the back compared to the pulling and tugging needed to move conventional trolleys. It also improves your games by not wasting unnecessary strength and you are able to be more focused on the games.
Talking about speed, you get to finish your games faster too. No more tiring games and dragging your feet all day. It is a definite must-have in your next round of golf!

Be the envy of your golfing mates today by getting one of your own at selected MST GOLF outlets and selected dealers around Malaysia.

RRP: RM 2,600.00

Irons: Saqra Forged INB-213CB (5-P)
Wedges: Grindworks Forged 86E-Grind ( 50 & 58 ), Titleist Vokey SM5 (54) M-Grind
Putter: TaylorMade Corza 72 Ghost Tour
Balls: Titleist ProV1, PRoV1x
Zainol

51 MYGOLF
I heard from senior golfer, kalau battery habis in the middle of course... mati!! very-very heavy to tarik balik to club house!! And one of the senior golfer which happened to be my golf buddies in Royal Pahang, said sometimes the trolly suddently run dead not because of the battery but some wiring conection becomes loose during the walking in the course. So manufacturer have to look into this.. and kalau murah sikit lagi lagi bagus...!!
Sponsor
IronHead

482 MYGOLF
heavy to tarik? because of the extra weight of the motor n batery mah.

this is a well known brand and their products are very well made. my local club has these for hiring out to the golfers.

the mechanics in a motorised caddy is very simple, the most important issue is the battery, the one tht came with it last abt 27 holes new, but it's aimed at providing ample battery power to last 18 holes. u can upgrade to a lighter and more stamina battery tht will last 36 holes but these batteries are very expensive. (most ppl stall their trollies because they forget to charge their battery)

some has built in GPS and more advance tht enable the trolley to stay say 2m, 3m around you (u carry a transmitter/controller in yr pocket). new users will be seen chasing their trollies on the golf course because they set the pace too fast and I heard many true stories tht some had their motorised trollies headed straight to the ponds.

the bottom line is you still need to walk the course. Unless it's a short walk to the teeing ground fr the greens and the weather is cooler, I'd prefer the buggy when I play in M'sia. Or I'll get a human caddy if she is as nice as those fr our neighbour country.

here's a business idea.... buy fr China n sell them here!! they hav similar one for less than half the price, but minimum order is 1000 units. like i said, the mechanic is very simple and u can easily find someone to provide full technical support and provide yr own warranty.

RM2600 is too expensive, the market price should be around RM1400-1600.

raman
Beginner

1 MYGOLF
I have been using this trolley for nearly 10 years

With all the wear and tear it is now a difficult task to find some one to repair and replace parts.

My problems:

1.there is a metallic sound coming from the wheels and the trolley keeps veering to the right.I have to literally force it to go straight

2. When switched on there is a clicking sound but the trolley does not work

3. Batteries are hard to find and don't have any warranty

Would appreciate some advice and help

Thanks .
MotoCaddy