Reply to topic Garmin Approach® S20 Golf Watch

Garmin Approach® S20 Golf Watch
gbrian
Site Admin
Site Admin

3383 MYGOLF
The Golfing Partner That Doubles as an Everyday Watch

Aeco Technologies, today announced the launch of Approach S20 GPS golf watch. Stylish, sleek and lightweight, this versatile watch comes preloaded with more than 40,000 courses around the world, plus daily activity tracking and connected features like smart notifications and automatic updates. The new Auto Shot feature records the location and distance of every shot automatically, and then data is uploaded to the recent updated Garmin Connect mobile app for post-round analysis.

The S20 provides information like yardages to the green, hazards and more, it’s compatible with the new TruSwing golf club sensor to provide in-depth swing metrics too improve their swing consistency. Besides that it will be able to update Course View when player play to make sure they always have the most up-to-date course data.

This gadget is stylish and comfortable with a full-hinged watch band so is suitable for everyday wear. In addition to the golf features, the S20 boasts daily activity tracking which monitors and records daily steps, calories burned, distance and sleep, with move alerts to keep users active throughout the day. The S20 also receives smart notifications from compatible smartphones, so users can stay connected with notifications for call, texts, emails and more right on their watch.

The Approach S20 uses high-sensitivity GPS and comes preloaded with data for more than 40,000 courses around the world with no additional fees or subscriptions. It measures precise distances to the front, back and middle of the green in large, easy-to-read numbers on a sunlight readable display. Additionally, the Approach S20 measures distances to course targets like sand traps, water hazards and more, as well as layups and doglegs. Golfers can use the Green View feature to see the outline of the green on each hole, where they can manually position the pin to that day’s location in order to get the most accurate measurements.

In addition to the digital scorecard that can be used in each round, the Approach S20 can also track individual stats like fairways hit greens in regulation and putts per round. With a compatible smartphone, data will automatically be uploaded and stored in the Garmin Connect mobile app, so golfers can track their progress over time and share with friends. Within Garmin Connect, S20 users can access all their stats, like average score, total putts and more. When using the Auto Shot feature, S20 users can gather even more data like the average distance for each club, longest drive per round and overall. They can even see all their shots overlaid onto one map to see their own personal trends and tendencies, so they know what to work on for the next round.

The Approach S20 can get up to 15 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 8 weeks in watch mode with activity tracking. It boasts a5 ATM water rating, so it can easily withstand the elements, whether golfers get caught in a sudden rainstorm or are sweating on a hot day.

The Approach S20 will be available in black and white color at all MST Golf outlet.

RRP: RM999.00 (inclusive GST)

Link

~~~~~ENDS~~~~~

Irons: Saqra Forged INB-213CB (5-P)
Wedges: Grindworks Forged 86E-Grind ( 50 & 58 ), Titleist Vokey SM5 (54) M-Grind
Putter: TaylorMade Corza 72 Ghost Tour
Balls: Titleist ProV1, PRoV1x
gordon042

165 MYGOLF
wow~ Using the bushnell neo xs at the moment but this certainly caught my eye. Expected the RRP to exceed RM1k++. Is it available in store now?

Irons: Srixon Z565 (5-PW)
Wedges: Titleist SM6 - 50 / 56 / 60
Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab No.7
Balls : Srixon Soft Feel

"What's my handicap? Use to be my slice.. now I am fighting hooks!"

www.kaki-golf.blogspot.com
Sponsor
gbrian
Site Admin
Site Admin

3383 MYGOLF
gordon042 wrote:
wow~ Using the bushnell neo xs at the moment but this certainly caught my eye. Expected the RRP to exceed RM1k++. Is it available in store now?
Yes bro.
It's available in MST Golf store now.

Irons: Saqra Forged INB-213CB (5-P)
Wedges: Grindworks Forged 86E-Grind ( 50 & 58 ), Titleist Vokey SM5 (54) M-Grind
Putter: TaylorMade Corza 72 Ghost Tour
Balls: Titleist ProV1, PRoV1x
amirul18

16 MYGOLF
RM 999 anyone know if on offer? What is mst member price?. Thanks