We have 6823 registered users
The newest registered user is AaronBak

Our users have posted a total of 107162 articles within 13996 topics
Who is Online

In total there are 289 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 289 Guests

Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 926 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:27 am

Reply to topic Titleist Script Note (Jordan Spieth)

Titleist Script Note (Jordan Spieth)
gbrian
Site Admin
Site Admin

3518 MYGOLF
Titleist Script Notes (Jordan Spieth)

Link

The hole is 124 yards away and cut in the back left of the green. Jordan Spieth lands his Pro V1x at 118 yards with a hop and enough spin to check near the hole. “Now I just need to make the putt,” adds Spieth.

ABOUT SCRIPT NOTES: Every week on TV you can watch the world’s best golfers execute incredible shots and see the results unfold. But the swing and the result are just a small part of the shot. Before a player even steps into a shot, they are formulating a plan, processing all of the variables and visualizing a path to success With Script Notes, we’re taking you inside the minds of the game’s greatest shot makers and revealing the foundation of every great shot - a precise plan and complete confidence that their golf ball will perform exactly the way they want it to.

Featuring: Jordan Spieth, Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler, Henrik Stenson, Adam Scott, Zach Johnson, Louis Oosthuizen, Jimmy Walker, Justin Thomas, Bill Haas, Robert Streb, Billy Horschel, Ian Poulter, Jason Dufner, Webb Simpson

ABOUT TITLEIST : The Titleist golf ball embodies product performance and quality excellence and is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf, as it has been for more than 67 years and counting. Titleist golf clubs have also earned broad acceptance with tour professionals, club professionals and competitive amateurs worldwide through an unwavering commitment to performance, quality excellence and fitting. Superior performance and quality, pluralistic pyramid of influence validation, product innovation and technological advancements result in the global recognition of Titleist as Golf's Symbol of Excellence.
Titleist Script Note (Jordan Spieth)