We have 6815 registered users
The newest registered user is skameika1jargo

Our users have posted a total of 107260 articles within 14041 topics
Who is Online

In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests

Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 926 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:27 am

Reply to topic Golf Star - different review...

Golf Star - different review...
azri

206 MYGOLF
I'm sharing this golf game that Ive played on my android phone for a year now. Game is called Golf Star. Can download it on google play. Not sure of IOS. The game is quite good, probably people who made it is also playing golf. There are enough challenges to keep your boring day exciting. Also when those rainy days or working time keeps you indoors you can at least play this.

The installation is quite big and need a capable phone to handle it smoothly. I'm on Galaxy s4 it works fine. My earlier Galaxy s3 also works good.

Here's some screenshot. Can leave username so that can add you as friends in the game and play some virtual golf together.

magic

2858 MYGOLF
thanks for sharing this interesting game
View user's profileFind all posts by magicSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Sponsor
krul86

85 MYGOLF
Played this game since last year...initially you have tough time to get good score since u only can drive short distance (less 200m)...after winning few event then u will get some rewards and much easier to progress.

But still when come to android games, the main objective is to get ur money (not like PC or PS3). U can get short cut by using card credit to buy some good club and tonics for putting assistance. But when u playing for few months, u will getting bored because in order to play with consistence good score, u need to hav tonics and some money to enhance the level of your club.

Stop playing this game because already makan a lot my money during addicted time. My level was 50+ and i prefer to play more reality than this fantasy games. By the way, the girls (players) inside this game are sexy and awesome!
azri

206 MYGOLF
Never paid any of the stuff... but yeah it's slow progression.. you must be very addicted that time. If you can't get a lady to play with you, you can can sure find one in this game - or be one yourself! hahaha
krul86

85 MYGOLF
azri wrote:
Never paid any of the stuff... but yeah it's slow progression.. you must be very addicted that time. If you can't get a lady to play with you, you can can sure find one in this game - or be one yourself! hahaha

Never paid even 1 cent to this game earlier....until they give some promo when i was at level 30+...there were new year promo, CNY promo which sometimes very good stuff. But once u use ur credit credit to buy some stuff, it will getting a habit later. I end up habis almost rm100 for this game.

Remember, don't buy clubs to raise your skills, buy the costumes will increase your skills significantly. Later u will find a very damn sexy costumes for girl golfer.

End up stop playing...for my own good. My handicap also naik balik sbb too much playing golf in handphone/ipad.
Sponsor
krul86

85 MYGOLF
azri wrote:

Never paid even 1 cent to this game earlier....until they give some promo when i was at level 30+...there were new year promo, CNY promo which sometimes very good stuff. But once u use ur credit credit to buy some stuff, it will getting a habit later. I end up habis almost rm100 for this game.

Remember, don't buy clubs to raise your skills, buy the costumes will increase your skills significantly. Later u will find a very damn sexy costumes for girl golfer.

End up stop playing...for my own good. My handicap also naik balik sbb too much playing golf in handphone/ipad.
Golf Star - different review...